"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Friday, June 18, 2010

2-3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!! The big 2-3 has arrived!

Im sad that i cant be home celebrating my birthday with my friends and family, but dont fret because i WILL be celebrating here with some of the bestest new friends i have made. Thank you all for the support of the last 4 months, it has meant the world to me!!!

Side note: I need to make an amazing shout out to Ashley Parsons and her family for sending a box full of school supplies, games and treats. I can NEVER repay you guys for the two boxes and i know the children of Grenada will benefit so much from this stuff. Again...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! It's nice to see you are doing so well -keeping a good sense of humor has kept me sane and I see a lot of humor in your writing. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete