"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Swearing In

Its official, Im a member of the EC 81 Peace Corps VOLUNTEER group now. I officially moved from the trainee group to the big bad volunteer group. It feels so good!


2 comments:

  1. How Did you get stated in the peace corps in the first place? It has always been my dream to go to third world countries and help out! I graduate December of 2010 and would like to do some sort of college in the medical field but I'm not sure what yet. Before college I would like to travel and little, being in a peace corps sounds like just the thing for me! I am very interested in what you are doing and think it is an amazing thing.
    Sincerely Mrs. Soper's Student,
    Laynie Myers.

    ReplyDelete