"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random Picture Saturday

I felt I needed to update my blog, but since I don't have much to update on I thought I would post some semi recent pictures of random adventures. I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday!


Don't let them fool you, they aren't always sweet and innocent

This is Mr. Jdi, the know it all kid.

Reading is beautiful

  
Eating a banana in a tree swing on a deserted island: The life!
Reading time at St. Paul's Govt School

Grade Three Students

Pirates of the Caribbean?

Caribbean sunsets are like no other.

Some gentlemen decided to crash through a stone wall and almost into the ravine.

SEEEEEEEEEESTER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Still don't know how to post picture labels...you will have to instruct me! Cute post, hope youre doing okay.

    ReplyDelete