"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moments of Gratitude #2

Waking up on my own time this morning I realized how quiet and empty my house feels. It was my first night in my own bed for a few days and there wasnt two other bodies in my house. I find myself missing them, but enjoying my normal routine.

I took a shower and laid on my bed listening to music, enjoying the moment of relaxation and taking the last week of events in. Im so grateful to be given this opportunity, but feel such gratitude to be able to show my family my new life here in Grenada.

In just a little over a week I will have another visitor to show my new life to, Ali. Im so grateful that she surprised me with a plane ticket to come visit and I cant wait to show her the isle of Spice.

Until then...I will lounge around the house, jamming to music and appreciating the world around me. :)

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment