"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I learned the hard way...

If you dont know me already then let me fill you in on a quick something. I learn by trying, im a kinetic learner and have always been hands on. So for me to be told dont do this, well...it doesnt work for me.

So when it comes to the sun i dont follow directions such as put on sunscreen. Its just not something that i think about. I always say "oh it will be fine, i just tan." Well i learned the hard way today what all the locals have been telling me since i stepped foot on island. The Caribbean sun is MUCH hotter then the Missouri sun.

Lesson learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment