"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick Thank YOU...yes YOU!

I have been a little questionable and down in the dumps about my blogs lately. And the reason being...no one comments on my blog! So as I'm writing these blogs i began to think "am i writing this blog for my mom only?" BUT...i had a dear friend back home that i haven't heard from in a while say to me today that she has been keeping up on my blogs, and totally loves them. It gave me such a sense of clarity, that maybe people back home really do care about what I'm doing.

So...moral of the story...I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out of your crazy American lives and reading my blog. Because it really does mean the world to me to know that people aren't just moving on with their lives without me. You guys truly are amazing, and I'm so glad to be making my hometown proud!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Uncle Greg reads and enjoys your blog. Love you.............Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too Kenzie and I love it! It's like you're not quite so far away. Marie

    ReplyDelete