"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

King Iguana tried to kill me!

Some say im dramatic, but this is real! I was heading out to the verandah with wet clothes to hang them to dry. I stepped out and BAM! This MASSIVE green creature looked up at me like "i wanna eat you!" I might or might not of screamed bloody murder and ran inside. So here is the pictures, for my lovely followers so you understand just how big this creature was. But im alive, my Peace Corps service goes on!


He just looks mean!

"GRRR i wanna eat you!!!"

3 comments:

  1. I have laughed out loud so many times while reading this! You are painting a pretty picture in my mind and are such a great writer! Thanks for all you do!!!

    Carrie Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzie - you definitely crack me up! And I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kenzie - I met you at the airport in Saint Lucia. I'm an EC78 Volunteer. Love your post! It's so Peace Corps.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete