"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." --Henry David Thoreau


"Service is the rent we pay for being, It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."

--Marion Wright Edelman


"The fruit of love is SERVICE. The fruit of service is PEACE" --Mother Teresa

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Shoutout

Not really feeling like blogging today, but wanted to make sure to wish my Momma a Happy Mothers Day today. She is the greatest support system I have here in Grenada and I couldn't continue this journey without her. Chasing my dreams has been something she inspired me to do from a young age and I will forever be indebted to her for teaching me that lesson.

Love you Momma!

Momma and my second Mom, Aunt Kim

Me, Sister, Momma

Momma and Aunt Lori enjoying Grenada!

Love this lady.

Great mini vaca to Florida.

2 comments:

  1. I DO like your picture at the top! Grand Etang? Im copying your momma shout out...just so you know. I still don't know how to make picture captions. Hope you had a good weekend :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will second that. Your mom rocks.

    ReplyDelete